DaFin Signature - Slyde Handboards Limited Edition Black/Yellow
|DaFiN Size||US Mens Shoe Size||US Ladies Shoe Size||Foot Length (inches)|
- Free Shipping on Orders $100+
- Free Size Exchanges
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- 100% Malaysian Rubber - All natural, high quality rubber. The blade provides rigid resistance yet is flexible where required. There is less drag on the up kick and leg strain and cramps are reduced.
- Comfortable Foot Pocket - The pocket is silky smooth and soft over the top of the toes and foot to prevent blisters and chafing while the bottom of the pocket is rigid to transmit power to the blade. Fin socks or booties are not required for comfort.
- Lightweight - For such a powerful fin, DAFIN is one of the lightest surf fins on the market. Less weight equals less strain.
- Extremely powerful - Revolutionary design creating maximum acceleration of the water flowing over the fin surface resulting in more thrust per kick.
- Maximum Control - At speed the â€œstrakesâ€ generate a vortex of water from the trailing edge forming a barrier to help prevent the outflow of water from around the raised foot pocket resulting in an element of control and maneuverability across the face of a wave or in turbulent water.
- Can be worn on either foot
- Floats in salt water
- Used by the Worlds Best Waterman - Ambassadors include Mark Cunningham (World Champion Bodysurfer), Zak Noyle (Professional Surf Photographer) and Brian Keaulana (World Renowned Hawaiian Waterman)
- Official fin of the United States Lifesaving Association and Hawaiian Lifeguard Association
We provide FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $100, anywhere in Australia
For orders less than $100, we provide a Flat Rate Fee of $10 for Sale Fins, Clothing and Accessories
Please allow 2-3 business days delivery to most areas of East Coast Australia. Shipments to WA are usually 4-6 Business Days. Remote regional postcodes may take up to 5-10 working days (Please note that these are a guide only)
All prices include tracking & insurance. Once your order is fulfilled by us you will be sent your tracking number via the e-mail address or phone number you provided on checkout.
For all our orders, we use Direct Freight or Australia post depending on the Postcode or delivery address provided.
We understand that purchasing online can be a big commitment, especially an item as personal as swimfins!
We're happy to offer free exchanges on all orders.
For all Size or Style exchanges & Incorrect Orders please use the DaFiN Returns Portal with your order number DAFINXXXX and follow the quick and easy steps.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds for “change of mind” purchases or unwanted gifts. We also do not refund goods that have been delayed in transit by the carrier.
Please include a note in the package (or email) of what size you'd like to exchange for,
The items must be returned in exactly the same condition as you received them, completely unused unless it is a warranty claim.
Limit of 1-time exchange only per order.
DaFiN Surfing Products guarantees this product will be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser for purchases made from an authorized dealer and is not transferable.
This warranty is limited to the replacement only of any swim fin found to be defective in materials or workmanship or the replacement of any swim fin that suffers a broken heel strap or blade through normal and proper usage, provided the owner has properly maintained the product (see our Care Instructions page).
For warranty items purchased in-store via one of our DAfin retailer, please contact the original place/store of purchase with proof of purchase.
For warranty items purchased online, please contact DaFin Swimfins first at email@example.com with proof of purchase and photos of the fins attached to the email.
If the item is deemed to be faulty, we will cover the cost of shipping back to us & we'll cover the return shipping cost.
In saying all that - we're here to help and will do the best we can to keep everyone happy. If you have any further questions, queries, comments, or complaints please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org